The purpose of the American Indian Town Hall is to provide an interactive and idea sharing conference for public safety officers, government agency representatives, tribal leaders and service providers interested in improving the quality of life for American Indian women, children and their families.
2018 Arizona Indian Town Hall: Fall 2018, Details coming soon!
Reports of the AZ Indian Town Hall:
- 2016 AZ Indian Town Hall American Indian Veterans and Families Program
- 2011 AZ Indian Town Hall and Business Summit Program
- 2011 AITHBS Photo Gallery
- 28th Annual AITH: Protecting Land and Water
- 27th Annual AITH: Strength in Indian Youth
- 26th Annual AITH: Preserving Tribal Cultural Resources
- 25th Annual AITH: Securing Arizona's Communities
- 24th Annual AITH: Building Partnerships to Strengthen Families, Communities and Culture
- 23rd Annual AITH: Laying the Foundation for Stronger Tribal-State Relations
- 22nd Annual AITH: Building Strong Tribal Communities through Effective Governing Strategies
- 21st Annual AITH: Tribal State Partnerships in the New Economy
- 20th Annual AITH: Tribal State Partnerships Assuring Success in Indian Education
- 19th Annual AITH: Improving Tribal-State Relations